Debit Card on Fuse.Cash

Hello colleagues, I would like to propose, if possible, the integration of a debit card within the Fuse.Cash wallet. One type Binance or Crypto.com, to be able to make purchases with our Fuse or Fusd without having to change the network and take them to other platforms.

Do you think it is a good idea?

Urko

2 Likes

Surprised at the limited activity here. I would agree 100% that a debit/credit card tied to FUSE makes a lot of sense. FUSE talks about become the payment platform of the future replacing VISA but maybe the step is pull people into the eco system leverage tools the currently use (cards) and over time shift them to an more economical payment solution.

2 Likes

i brought up another topic somewhere on the forum, that the cash app needs more integration with things like gpay, apple pay, paypal, and any and all other forms of getting fiat onto fuse network. think this idea needs to be expanded ASAP. debit card would also be another great solution, but not through ramp. ramp does not have would wide usage yet

1 Like

This idea is very much needed and can help people pay for things in these high inflation times and to use their income generated from cryptos as well.

1 Like